Saturday, October 06, 2007

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY THUTHU



As usual after I woke up and freshen up, I went down stairs to see Thuthu (a nephew) and Nabakko (a niece), who came to SL last Month for holidays. Unlike the other days when Thuthu saw me, he ran to me and asked me "where is the party". (btw, it's his b'day today) I replied him asking which party and he was little shy and told "Today is dhonbe (me), iboobe(My bestfriend), thiththibe (My bestfriend's bro), Nabakko (his cousin) and thiththa 's(my sis/his aunt) birthday. He didn't want to mention his name.

I called a three wheel and while I was waiting in the sitting room with Thuththu and Nabakko, Thuththu was asking me "dhonbey where's the balloons and cakes? Where are the crape papers?" I was just saying I don't have money and his mum n dad didn't send money to celebrate his b'day. I said all that to see his reaction. After I said that he was like, going to burst into tears…

Anyways I was going to buy all those things. And finally in the evening, we had a fun and a joyful b'day party… He was very interested with his b'day gifts. Before he went to sleep, he came and gave me a big hug and a kiss and said thanks. He slept with all his gift.; BTW today is one of my very closest friend's b'day too… I wish her a Happy Birthday too…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehe nice surprise for thuthu dho!!!! hmmm thts cake looks yummy wish i cud have a piece hehehehe

Anonymous said...

he sent u an invitation for the party, but you didn't come. So don't ask for the cake :P

Anonymous said...

:P he should be sendin th ticket tooooooooooooo thn only i cn go dho!!!!!! hama cake nudheynvegen