Saturday, October 07, 2006

6th October 2006

Ohh today (6th October) is so many days & I have experienced some new things. Today is Dhaanko 3rd b’day, shabs’ b’day, Friday (a Special day for muslims) . I woke up at around 12.15 after Iboo woke me to go to Friday mosque. But coz of something I didn’t go to the mosque today. But I know that was not an excuse. So I don’t want to mention the reason here. After I bathed I was not feeling well. Sneezing and having a runny nose as usual. After I did luhr prayer I sat down near my pc, thinking to get online and talk to someone. But unluckily the connection was not there. After I did so many things to my computer and router, I switched off the router and re-started it, then the connection established back again. It’s a really easy work, but I did a hard work.

Around 4:15 I and iboo went to a shop to buy some hair cream for me. My hair cream’s finished and I couldn’t get it from any shop near by home. The cream is so important for me coz I have to go to shab’s place to party. A special hair dresser arrived to make my hair. It took a while for her to do it. Maybe coz she was little nervous as she was going to the party too ;). Anyway, thanx to her.

In the night around 8.15 we went to shab’s place. On the way we stopped to a shop. I didn’t go inside, and I was waiting inside the three wheel. Naani and iboo returned after payin the bill. As they climbed in, a dog was watching. All of a sudden it ran towards the three wheel. It started barking and…. Oh my god naani was so scared and screamed louder than the dog, she scared the dog even. I was scared of the dog. I know dogs but still I get scared to them. Wht to do???

Ok the treat shabs gave was fun have enjoyed also but there was something we missed a lot, coz of that we got little displeased. Not little, I think a lot. I think the person I’m talking about will know what I am talking. Anyway I have to thank shabs for the treat again and btw thanx to Mams too. The food we got, yummy… it’s really delicious Mams!

After we were done with it, we went to the terrace of shab’s place and we took some pics. The place was so nice. The breeze of air brushed the body so softly as if it wanted to carry us with it. The view from up there was so nice, waves breaking to the shore with a soft music. An almost full moon spreading its rays of light to the furthest point of view, it was like a different world far away from earth and its thoughts.

Later we called the three wheeler and we were waiting for it. We went near the railway tracks and I took some photos there and on the road. Not very far, there stood a police post. After 10min one police whistled to us and asked what we were doing there. We told we are Maldivian and we came to a party and the we were waiting for the three wheel. That guy told to show our passport or ID cards. We showed IDs and they asked why we were taking the photos there and other stuff…. Ok, they talked rude, but they were not that bad. They checked our camera for the photos we took and they let us go. Some police we met before were very rude, but now, if we say we are Maldivians, then they talk really nicely with a smile on the face. Anyway, we came home and that’s the end of the multi-day I had :D


No comments: